BUSINESS EXPO 2024 [April 18, 2024]
BUSINESS EXPO 2024 [April 18, 2024]
Thursday, April 18, 2024
IMPORTANT: Ready to exhibit? You must click the RED button directly below this text to secure your space. By clicking the RED button below, you will be redirected to the exhibitor registration page. Using any other registration button will not reserve your booth space. You will want to select your booth number under Exhibitor Opportunities.
A "can't miss" event! Take advantage of this opportunity to grow your business. Business EXPO is the largest chamber of commerce tradeshow in Wisconsin!
- Increase brand awareness and business credibility.
- Showcase existing and/or new products/services.
- Sell products/services - "cash and carry" allowed and encouraged.
- Make key business contacts and "seal the deal". People do business with people they know!
- Network with thousands of attendees from all over Wisconsin.
- Promote employment opportunities and fundraising campaigns.
- Please review the EXPO Map and Exhibitor Listing before clicking through to register for your booth. (Map is updated regularly. If a booth is listed as unavailable in the dropdown list, it means it has been taken and the map just hasn't been updated yet).
EXPO booth includes:
- 10' W x 8' D draped booth (10' W x 6' D in Commons only) with a 3' H draped side rail. Need more space? Consider purchasing additional booths. Color of draping in Expo Center is blue and silver. Color of draping in Ballroom is black and silver.
- Option for up to (1) 8' or 6' skirted and covered table per booth.*
- Option for up to (2) chairs per booth.*
- Option for access to one electrical outlet per booth.*
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Business name listed on the Business EXPO map distributed the day of the event.
- Access to lunch and snacks through pre-orders and concessions.
- Two complimentary wristbands to Fun@EXPO following the Business EXPO.
*While up to one table, two chairs and electricity are included in the registration, they are not added unless you indicate your table size and table covering preference, the number of chairs needed and electrical needs at the time of registration. If you purchase multiple booths, you get the above items listed for each booth purchased.
No outdoor exhibit space is available.
You must be a member of the Greater Wausau Chamber of Commerce to exhibit.
Additional exhibitor resources can be found on WausauChamber.com.
Please review the Terms & Conditions. By hitting submit at the end of your registration your are accepting and agreeing to the Terms & Conditions.
With each booth purchase, you will receive 2 free admissions to the Fun@EXPO event.
Need more tickets? Please visit this link for additional admissions.
Media Release: The Greater Wausau Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to use any photographs or video taken at any meeting, program or event sponsored by the Chamber, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photographs or video. The Greater Wausau Chamber of Commerce may use the photographs or video in publications or other marketing materials produced, used or contracted by the Chamber.'
- 2024 Early Bird Rate - now through February 1, 2024 - $525
- Standard Rate - 02/01/2024 through 04/18/2024 - $625
- 501(c)3 Charitable Non-Profit Rate - $525
- New Member Rate - $75 Off Early Bird or Standard Rate (Must have received new member coupon - Enter promo code from coupon)
Pre-registration is required for this event. All prices include sales tax. To ensure inclusion on the printed map, please register by Monday, April 10.
Payment is due with registrations.
Not sure if you're a member? If your employer is listed in our directory, they're a member investor, which means you're a member. Please contact us at (715) 845-6231 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get your website credentials to receive member pricing.
10101 Market St Ste B40
Rothschild, WI 54474 United States
Show Set Up, Tear Down & Hours
Wednesday, April 17 (Strongly Encouraged) 9 am - 7 pm - Set Up (Please note: Expo Center closes at 7 pm) Thursday, April 18 7:30 am - 9 am - Set Up (Must be completely set up by 9 am)
9 am - Noon - Show Open to Exhibitors Only
Noon - 5 pm - Show Open to Public
5 pm - Midnight - Tear Down (Must be completely torn down by Midnight)