BUSINESS EXPO 2023
BUSINESS EXPO 2023
Thursday, April 20, 2023
IMPORTANT: Ready to exhibit? You must click the RED button directly below this text to secure your space. By clicking the RED button below, you will be redirected to the exhibitor registration page. Using any other registration button will not reserve your booth space. You will want to select your booth number under Exhibitor Opportunities.
A "can't miss" event! Take advantage of this opportunity to grow your business. Business EXPO is the largest chamber of commerce tradeshow in Wisconsin!
- Increase brand awareness and business credibility.
- Showcase existing and/or new products/services.
- Sell products/services - "cash and carry" allowed and encouraged.
- Make key business contacts and "seal the deal". People do business with people they know!
- Network with thousands of attendees from all over Wisconsin.
- Promote employment opportunities and fundraising campaigns.
- Please review the EXPO Map and Exhibitor Listing before clicking through to register for your booth. (Map is updated regularly. If a booth is listed as unavailable in the dropdown list, it means it has been taken and the map just hasn't been updated yet).
EXPO booth includes:
- 10' W x 8' D draped booth (10' W x 6' D in Commons only) with a 3' H draped side rail. Need more space? Consider purchasing additional booths. Color of draping in Expo Center is blue and silver. Color of draping in Ballroom is black and silver.
- Option for up to (1) 8' or 6' skirted and covered table per booth.*
- Option for up to (2) chairs per booth.*
- Option for access to one electrical outlet per booth.*
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Business name listed on the Business EXPO map distributed the day of the event.
- Access to lunch and snacks through pre-orders and concessions.
- Two complimentary wristbands to Fun@EXPO following the Business EXPO.
*While up to one table, two chairs and electricity are included in the registration, they are not added unless you indicate your table size and table covering preference, the number of chairs needed and electrical needs at the time of registration. If you purchase multiple booths, you get the above items listed for each booth purchased.
No outdoor exhibit space is available.
You must be a member of the Greater Wausau Chamber of Commerce to exhibit.
New members should use promo code NMEXPO2023. Non-profit members should use promo code NPEXPO2023.
Additional exhibitor resources can be found on WausauChamber.com.
Please review the Terms & Conditions. By hitting submit at the end of your registration your are accepting and agreeing to terms and conditions.
Media Release: The Greater Wausau Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to use any photographs or video taken at any meeting, program or event sponsored by the Chamber, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photographs or video. The Greater Wausau Chamber of Commerce may use the photographs or video in publications or other marketing materials produced, used or contracted by the Chamber.
- Lock in 2022 Rate - Now through June 1, 2022 - $475
- 2023 Early Bird Rate - June 1, 2022 through February 1, 2023 - $525
- Standard Rate - 02/01/2023 through 04/20/2023 - $625
- 501(c)3 Charitable Non-Profit Rate - $75 Off Early Bird or Standard Rate (Enter promo code NPEXPO2023 at checkout)
- New Member Rate - $75 Off Early Bird or Standard Rate (Must have received new member coupon - Enter promo code from coupon)
Pre-registration is required for this event. All prices include sales tax. To ensure inclusion on the printed map, please register by April 15.
Payment is due with registrations.
Not sure if you're a member? If your employer is listed in our directory, they're a member investor, which means you're a member. Please contact us at (715) 845-6231 or email@example.com to get your website credentials to receive member pricing.