STARTING SALARY: $15 - $17/hr
LOCATION: Must be in Stevens Point, WI or Central WI area
HOW TO APPLY: Send resume & cover letter to hr ( at) psolit.com
We are looking for a sales team assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn and grow to hit the ground running in a fast paced environment. Primary responsibilities will include internal team assistant supporting sales representatives with quotes, research, data input, reports, and communications. Working with clients to handle their needs/requests, fielding questions, etc. The ideal candidate will be hungry to learn, humble, and smart. They will also possess a proven track record in team work and excellent communication. The overall nature and scope of the position could potentially evolve as the candidates skills expand, leading to additional responsibilities and a deeper role within our company.
We offer an excellent employment package of competitive salary, benefits, and an ideal work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join an energetic, fun, and stable growing company.
Summary of Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create relationships with and communicate effectively with clients for any requests, needs, etc.
• Prepare work sheets, reports, contracts, quotes, letters, correspondence, etc. for sales team
• Work with other teams for any information needed (pricing, delivery updates, scheduling, etc.)
• Contact suppliers/vendors for pricing, product info, delivery updates, etc
• Keep client literature/information up to date
• Maintain various reports and databases
• Professional handle telephone calls, emails, team meetings
• Other duties as assigned
• Be good with people, ability to create relationships
• Must be a team player, with high integrity
• Must be dependable with a strong work ethic with an eagerness to learn
• Thrive in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
• Strong Customer Service skills
• Excellent overall communication skills, including written, verbal & team communication skills
• Exceptional time management skills and accurate time reporting imperative.
• Highly motivated, possessing a strong sense of urgency, and excel at multi-tasking
• Strong organizational skills, including being very detailed and task oriented
• Be willing to accommodate a client’s needs which may involve evening and weekend work.
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly and therefore, we will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Administrative, Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, General