Channeled Resources is growing and we need people who want to grow with us. Our family business started in 1978 as recyclers of specialty papers and films. Our company have evolved in the last decade and now includes 3 manufacturing divisions. While we've grown significantly, we have maintained the original family business work environment. If you like to work where the president's office door is always open and individual employee growth always encouraged, you will fit right in.
Channeled Resources Group is seeking a skilled Maintenance Technician for our Marathon facility on 2nd and/or 3rd shift.
Role of Maintenance Technician:
- Handling assigned work orders and PMs (inspections, oil changes, meter readings, etc.)
- Performing a variety of routine maintenance tasks
- Dealing with incoming work requests
- Communicating existing and potential issues with your supervisors; most often maintenance manager or facilities manager
- Using CMMS to log maintenance work
- Cleaning and maintaining the tools you work with
- Solving mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic issues on various production and facility equipment
- Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns
- Reading, analyzing, and interpreting technical procedures, electrical schematics, blueprints, service manuals, and work orders to perform required maintenance work
- (Dis)assembling/installing new machines, condition monitoring sensors, equipment, etc.
- Respond to 24-hour emergency calls. Be part of on-call support rotation once knowledge of equipment is sufficient.
- Work safe. Follow company safety policy and set example for others.
- Promote Company CORE values daily.
- Previous working experience as a Maintenance Technician for (2) year(s)
- High school diploma
- Any additional relevant certification will be considered an advantage (HVAC, CMRP etc.)
- Advanced understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- In depth knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Applicable knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Problem solving aptitude
- Good physical condition
- 2nd Shift: 2:30 pm - 10:30 pm/Monday thru Friday
- 3rd Shift: 10:30 pm - 6:30 am/Sunday thru Thursday
- Overtime is scheduled as needed
- Training on 1st shift for the first 3 months
- Shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Hourly wage is based on experience
- 10 paid holidays
- Production incentive quarterly
- 10 vacation days accumulated immediately
- 3 PTO days
- Health, prescription, dental, 401K, employee discounts, gym membership reimbursement, safety equipment reimbursement, referral bonus
- Work/life balance environment for one of the growing, privately-owned label/coating industry leaders!
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : General