Must be able to work: 12hr Night Shift 3-2-3 Schedule, Plus Overtime as needed
Under the direction of the Production Supervisor, this position is responsible to efficiently package the products produced on the various Kerry dryers.
· Responsible for packaging and palletizing the products produced on the Kerry dryers.
· Performs scale checks, takes and submits samples to the Lab. per specified frequencies.
· Assists Operators and other bagger personnel, preparing bags, room cleaning, dryer cleaning, bag staging and warehousing production.
· Responsible for the efficient operation and monitoring of the dryer bagging systems as assigned.
· Takes appropriate action whenever the raw material or finished product does not meet Standards highlighted in Sop`s, EPL, and processing logs
· Rotates packaging product on the dryer operations with operator and refinery assistant. As designated by our job rotation procedure.
· Performs assigned data entry, record keeping and process monitoring functions according to established procedures in an accurate and timely manner. Responsible for all EPL related record and data entry.
· Other duties as assigned.